Thank you to everyone who participated in the auction! We still have a few of these specialty rain barrels left! They are pictured above and listed below. If you are interested in purchasing one of our specialty barrels, please contact Luke Stamper at 412-371-8779 ext. 120 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Each rain barrel includes…
One 133 gallon StormWorks painted rain barrel and all accessories (15′ garden hose, overflow tubing, downspout diverter, brass ball valve spigot, and all necessary additional downspout pieces)
One year replacement warranty on the barrel and all accessories
Through Rain Barrels on Parade, StormWorks is raising awareness of Pittsburgh’s stormwater issues and beginning a conversation with the community on how individuals and businesses can control their stormwater footprint while also saving money on water use. Painted and decorated rain barrels were on parade until September. Several barrels were auctioned off to be used in homes and local businesses. Those pictured above are available for purchase. Proceeds will go toward the artists and educational stormwater programming. The rain barrels were also showcased at the Allegheny Green & Innovation Festival. Photo credit: Denmarsh Photography Inc.
View pictures of the barrels in the above slider
- “Seasons of Pittsburgh” by Chris Galiyas. Acrylic and attached paint brush on lid. Displayed at Schenley Plaza, 4100 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15260.
- “Dressed up Ducks” and Fish by Julie Stunden. Displayed at the USX Tower, 600 Grant Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15219.
- “I Love H2O” by Shernise A. Allen, Art with Heart, LLC. Combination of acrylic paint, fused glass flowers, gesso, sand and wool yarn. Displayed at the Children’s Museum, 10 Children’s Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15212.
- For more information, contact Luke Stamper at 412-371-8779 ext. 120 or email@example.com
- This project is generously supported by the American Eagle Foundation and Wall-to-Wall Studios.